I need to do a forfeit after losing horribly the bet with G. To make it into the top half of finishers in the KMV. (Ski up a hill in a race - I don't ski so that will be fun). Also lost bet with Lee.
I made the 1km vertical in 68 minutes..... Near as damn it last. Something like 158th. Ha ha... No idea who the guys where in the race, but clearly going up hill like that needs different training and I am not there.
I am happy with the result - it was fun and the people where supper friendly. I needed to stop every 10 feet just to get rid of some lactic acid in my calfs. There where fantastic views from the top and I enjoyed the jog down (about 35 mins)
More to come ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment