I had a choice of two road races today, South West of Lyon or Beaujolais (QuinciƩ). Both undulating, good for some training for the X.
Anyway, chose the Beaujolais course (17km).
When I arrived all my electronics where shot. No music (Battery) and no watch (dead)
I didn't even know the time while on the course. That was funny. They had written the KM's on the floor though, very useful. Running without any electronics is something I have not done for many moons. Usually the trusty 405 gives me a tonne of interesting (but clearly not useful) information.
Don't know what happened maybe the women where not well represented, I came in 2 minutes before the first woman. So now I need to benchmark against something else. Came in 19th V1 .... Not very interesting. Came in 31st. The winner took 1 hour... That is 17kmh !!! I took 1:17 (what is that 25% slower)
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment