Wet Wet Wet. No not a song I was listening to today while running, just the stuff falling from the sky! It had cleared up by 16:00! It was not too hot either, a lovely 3 or 4 degrees most of the day.
So we all hopped it over to Greve in Chianti to do some grockling which we managed to do very well. Buying sausisant, jamban, cheese and wine from the lovely Macelleria Falorni. Although I would not recommend that you describe the cheese as "Smelling of socks" as I heard one American man say.
The afternoon we C, and O had a nap, I had a quick run (See below) superb, but I found it difficult to get moving after the food at lunch (see above purchases). But I did manage to get to the Monastery nearby to see if we could visit - No. But was a very impressive building all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment