Thursday, April 8, 2010

Not a fluke

Seems my last (Ball Run) run was not a fluke. I repeated it today and got a similar time.

Maybe it is the lack of sugar in my tea, or the fact I have knocked off the beer.

I forgot to mention the other day, I overtook a bunch of ramblers going up the same hill. Suddenly I had somebody tailing me, matching me step for step. This lasted for a few minutes (he was just a bit too far back to talk to - I would have needed to shout and that was not possible with the lack of oxygen)

He stopped after a while and I continued the 200 meters to the top. I turned around and cruised (crawled) back down the hill to him. It turned out the old boy was 65! WOW, now I want to be in that kind of shape when I am his age too.

No comments:

Post a Comment