Friday, June 25, 2010

Energy Drink

I did not know just how gopping some energy drinks are. Last year in the Marathon de Beaujolais there was an energy drink next to the water at the feeding stations. I tried tt and decided it was not for me. Some kilometers down the road there where people vomiting, not sure if it was the energy drink, maybe some wine or simply the run.

Wednesday, I bought an energy drink from the local running shop. The temperature was rising and if I carry water with me this weekend, it might as well have a few calories in it. Got it home and tried it out. Foul. Way worse then in the marathon. [X-Treme Power Drink] Don't buy this if you value your stomach contents.

I thought, what the hell, will drink it anyway. Today I chickened out and bought some Isostar. I know I can drink that stuff. Made myself up a bottle just now to make sure. Fine it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment