At the weekend the winner and second place runners where both French champions, I knew going into the race that the only chance of winning would be a case of bubonic plague taking out the front runners.
My position as one of the also runs is not very important. However when I could not see my name in the list of finishers I just had to go to the organizers to get the situation clarified.
Even though I knew my time and my position, I could not claim to have ran the race unless I saw my name on the finishers list. (My number had been miss-read at the finish line - first time that has happened). They sorted it out pretty quick and I was happy a few hours later when my name was posted along with the rest of the runners on the Internet.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment