Tromso is a friendly small city, cold and a bit dark. Having brought a pair of road trainers with me I have decided not to run while here - Could have bought some Spikey Plus additions, but just found them this evening, the night before leaving.
I did eat for training though. This morning some marinated salmon and Brown Cheese. Then walked into work. That was fun, watching cycles with spiky tires on ice.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brown cheeze and luttfisk ....thats what you needed.
ReplyDeleteRaw fish soaked in a strong alkali (can't remember what the name is--oh yeah caustic soda??) until it goes kind of gelatinous...worst thing I've ever seen as a western delicacy.
Hmm decided to look it up...it is not soaked in caustic soda...it becomes caustic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk
k
I never had the Luttfisk, but did have the Stockfish and some fish that had been left in the open for a week or two before eating - Rok Orette? Both of these I liked.
ReplyDeleteI was warned not to take the Brown Cheese (Gammel Ost) back to France as it has the same consistency and colour as C4. It was not good enough to take the risk of having my bags detonated by Paris customs.