Funny old day today. I needed to get out for a run but it was too cold. Needed to work but bizarrely had too much to do, so I killed two birds with one stone, I went shopping for a new pair of long running brogues.
Then, even more strangely, I managed a good stint of work followed by a run. Afterwards I was able to help about the house a bit (Cecile if off until Wednesday when she starts her new job).
But all of the above great new word fell to bits - as things usually do when they have gone well for a bit. I had a call from the Antonia - she looks after Owen. He had done a triple back flip off a stool onto a kids dinner service. Needless to say, we wasted some time getting a stitch put in just under his lip.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment