Thursday, December 30, 2010

Old Friend

After the holiday waistline exercise with the knife and fork, I visited an old friend yesterday that I had not seen since September. I took a run up Ball Run - my local hill.

Of course I was taking it easy (re: Hamstring and Gut problems) however I managed a reasonable time all the same (below 50min) It was not the slowest assent this year, but I was super careful on the return. The routes that bisect the switchbacks where muddy with patches of snow and ice. Overall the time (speed) was the slowest of year, but the conditions where easily the worst too.

Here are the stats for the last 4 runs (inc. this one, there is some variation of route hence different distances)

Distance 9.15 km 9.05 km 11.15 km 9.25 km
Time 00:49:26 00:47:55 00:57:06 00:48:23
Avg Pace 05:24 min/km 05:17 min/km 05:07 min/km 05:13 min/km
Calories 667 C 657 C 812 C 674 C
Avg Moving Pace 05:17 min/km 05:11 min/km 05:02 min/km 05:13 min/km
Moving Time 00:48:28 00:46:59 00:56:11 00:48:20


Avg Speed 11.1 km/h 11.3 km/h 11.7 km/h 11.5 km/h
Avg Moving Speed 11.3 km/h 11.6 km/h 11.9 km/h 11.5 km/h
Max Speed 15.1 km/h 15.2 km/h 15.6 km/h 16.6 km/h
Best Pace 03:58 min/km 03:56 min/km 03:51 min/km 03:37 min/km
Elevation Gain 250 m 259 m 304 m 254 m
Elevation Loss 253 m 262 m 301 m 256 m
Min Elevation 328 m 328 m 324 m 328 m
Max Elevation 589 m 590 m 602 m 590 m
Avg HR (bpm) -- 154 bpm -- 153 bpm
Max HR (bpm) -- 154 bpm -- 153 bpm
Avg HR (% of Max) -- 83 % of Max -- 83 % of Max
Max HR (% of Max) -- 90 % of Max -- 105 % of Max
Avg HR (z) -- 4.3 z -- 4.3 z
Max HR (z) -- 5.0 z -- 6.0 z
Avg Run Cadence 91 spm 90 spm 91 spm 92 spm
Max Run Cadence 109 spm 116 spm 113 spm 111 spm

No comments:

Post a Comment