Thursday, December 9, 2010

Supper man reversed time by flying round the earth

With Wifey's new job, there comes a commute of about 2 hours per day that leaves me to deal with all of the kids logistics. From getting them up and dressed to getting them home from school, cooking and getting them ready for bed.
Of course my work has upped a gear and I have several deadlines to complete before the end of the year. That leaves about minus 6 hours during the day. Running is now off the agenda (unless by running backwards I can make the clocks slow down)

However, yesterday I spotted a crazy little 40 minutes I could use in a run between dropping Joanne off for a music theory lesson and picking her up. I chose a little loop, about 30 minutes. But I had forgotten to add the getting stuff on time and simply getting out the door, on my return I had just 2 minutes to pick her up.

I am not sure if the other mums could see I had been out for a run just minutes before.... I am sure they could smell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment