Friday, September 30, 2011

Getting out the car on a hillside with polls

Interesting, I tried my sticks out at 110cm advice seems to be in the 120cm range, the biggest problem I have is getting the straps fitting correctly. Hopefully I can borrow some from N, they are posh and light not like the Decathlon specials I have.

I felt like a right twat yesterday. Getting out the car on a hillside with polls (on a hill I run up, Mt July) But I knew there is a 5 meter section of steep like the KMV so that is where I wanted to test the polls out. I tried to walk up the hill, 150m elevation over 1.5km with the sticks but was scared that somebody would see me! - Of course I don't actually know anybody here and if I did who would care anyway? But I kept breaking out into a run anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment