Sunday, January 22, 2012

Take a good look at the 910



I went for a couple of runs over the weekend, both very wet. Saturday up my local hill, managing to get to the top this time and not heading into unknown wild territory. (Actually, I was quite glad I was not lost scrabbling through the brambles as hunting was going on there big style. Part way up my steep section I had a gaggle of hunters coming down trying to get to the Bore they had just shot that was bleeding onto the path next to me)

Anyway I digress, I know this hill is about a 300m elevation gain and I know the 5km I did today to be between 50-100m (flat). I also know I did not run down any cliffs - even though I did fall when a root grabbed my foot:

I am crap at keeping records, so I rely on my machines to do that..... Am seriously considering the 910 after today.

HILLY run



FLAT Run

 

No comments:

Post a Comment