I have to make a "goûtée" (sp?) for Joanne and Owen when they come back
in after horse riding - they are on holiday (and for once they are both
eating like horses) so today it has been a sandwich with saucisson and
cheese. Who can avoid necking a tonne of that while making it? And then
there are the huge lunches. As you might guess the glycogen stores are
more than overflowing, indeed I think there is a fair layer of fat being
laid down for winter warmth. (and I have another week to go)
I certainly have not done what I am supposed to for the forthcoming
Marathon event my typical non-long run training schedule. I hope I have
done enough we will see next week. With the kids being off school
it is nearly impossible to get a decent run in and this is probably a
good thing as I am supposed to be tapering, ah, maybe I should be doing
that infamous inverse taper that Karl is no doubt doing.
Friday, March 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment