Friday, March 7, 2014

Pace Calculator


I love pace calculators. Every now and again I swing by one on the internet and plug in some numbers. Mostly this is a displacement activity from work I should be doing. But in some ways it is quite useful when the wife asks, "So how long am I going to have to wait" in her grumpy way as she does not want to be waiting on a finish line for hours on end.

To be fair to the wife, she does not really ask (as she never comes to my races) but she does ask for the Beauj as she likes to go shopping in her favourite butchers and pick me up at the end.

So how long will it take me this year to run a Marathon? From my last "race" and I loosely term it a race (for me it was more of a painful walk) My marathon time this year will be in the 8 hour range! - I will be expecting a feast and a full fridge at the end! Anybody else coming?

http://www.walkjogrun.net/training/marathon-pace-calculator.cfm?distance=60&distanceunit=k&duration=12%3A00%3A00

No comments:

Post a Comment