Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blue Peter

Now would I like to be a Blue Peter presenter kayaking down the Amazon? - Yep. But it does look tough.

Today was a rest day. Wednesday. Mostly because the kids are home, the wife is at home and there is other stuff to do. So took O out and bought some new running shoes. Will give them shot tomorrow.

My left Achilles was whinging this morning after yesterdays 10k (Which was a bit steep) So I'm not too bothered about not running today anyway.

Just thinking about joining the "Dardilly Urban Trail" with the "Lower Dardilly Urban trail" I could start joining it tomorrow. There is a considerable increase in difficulty, but it will be a nice route. And as a bonus, there are endless loops I can add to it.

Ah well, will look into it in the morrow - See how I am feeling and what the weather is doing

No comments:

Post a Comment