During the 10K run today, I had thought about a tonne of things to write. About the huge bird of prey that swept the top of me, maybe a thought about joining two of my favorite trails to make a 15-18K trail. But in the end, work and J's DooDoo killed my enthusiasm to write.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Dead as a Doo Doo
Start slow, so that is what I am also doing with this post.
During the 10K run today, I had thought about a tonne of things to write. About the huge bird of prey that swept the top of me, maybe a thought about joining two of my favorite trails to make a 15-18K trail. But in the end, work and J's DooDoo killed my enthusiasm to write.
During the 10K run today, I had thought about a tonne of things to write. About the huge bird of prey that swept the top of me, maybe a thought about joining two of my favorite trails to make a 15-18K trail. But in the end, work and J's DooDoo killed my enthusiasm to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment