Thursday, May 27, 2010

Frotting

It is somewhat difficult to spend money running (on kit) but at the weekend I gave up and bought 3 bits of new gear.

The first, essential item was some "Anti Frotting" shorts. I had been out the day before and with it being hot had gotten some bad chaffing of the upper thighs. Not pleasent to run with. So the new shorts where just a test to see if they would work. (Decathlon specials)

And it does work, great. In that I have been on 3 runs with them and no chaff of the thigh. However, it has moved the chaffing (small amount) to a rather more tender area only men have.... Seems I need to alternate or get a better pair of Anti Frotting shorts.

Karl had another idea, run naked.  This does appeal, but I will wait till he shows me exactly how that works.

Certainly,no photo of the problem is required. No need to bring up your dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment