After a skin full of wine and whiskey with Max last night and several none running days behind me, I forced myself out into the afternoon sun in an attempt at not doing any toxic mileage.
All was going swingingly badly (I was 10 minutes slow on ball run) It was a "head run" that is I had to force my head not to give in and walk - disengaged the walk gear, that seemed to work Anyway, I took a right turn off the road at the end to finish on a trail, which is alway nice to do, it being quite remote.
Imagine my surprise to be greeted on the turn by a naked woman sunbathing in the field. A lovely sight to motivate me through to the end. (Pity though I was unable to add a loop and return to viewing the wildlife, it would have been too long)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment