From the trusty Garmin, I see I was running at 12.5kmh, a nice confidence booster, as it is the first time I have broken 12kmh on a trail race, and I managed to keep the cadence up at 91spm (even with the walk at kilometer 13)
Monday, September 20, 2010
Trail du Bugey Update
Just got the results of the Internet for the Trail du Bugey, I came in 29th, 7th V1H from 130. (Not a very big field, the rest where running the larger distance manly races. But this race was the "Trophee Eric Liger")
From the trusty Garmin, I see I was running at 12.5kmh, a nice confidence booster, as it is the first time I have broken 12kmh on a trail race, and I managed to keep the cadence up at 91spm (even with the walk at kilometer 13)
From the trusty Garmin, I see I was running at 12.5kmh, a nice confidence booster, as it is the first time I have broken 12kmh on a trail race, and I managed to keep the cadence up at 91spm (even with the walk at kilometer 13)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment