I had a route planned to do a 30km run this morning. I had been thinking for days what order and how to link the trails around the house to get to this distance without repeating any stretch and with as much off road as possible.
But what happened? Why am I writing and not doing? Well, two major things problems occurred. The first, we where invited out last night. And during the meal, I was thinking, "Oh great, I can eat as much of this rich food as I like as I will run it off in the AM" but the demon red wine got to me. At 7AM when I woke up, the last thing I wanted to do was go for a run.
But, I forced myself into something to run in, then baff, I looked outside the window. Cold, rainy and dark. Just at that point the kids started waking up providing me with the perfect excuse for not getting outside. (That is the second time after dining with Max I have had problems the next day)
Then I convinced myself, well hey, this is a good thing because my ankle is a bit stiff.... Now at 12:30 just before lunch I am regretting my wimpish behavior.... Maybe I will get out this afternoon while the kids have a siesta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment