When I can't face the all bran for breakfast, I am eating either weetabix or porridge. (High fiber stuff for the gut problems)
Whenever I make porridge in the morning I can't fail to smile as it reminds me of the time next to the Tamba Cosi in Nepal when Graham made the most god-awful bowl of the stuff - contrary to popular demand not to put salt in, he added twice as much as was needed. Normally you just go make a new batch, but on the banks of the river where wood is precious and food even more so (self supported kayak trip) we just had to eat it.
Third day off from running - the weather is just too bad. Tomorrow I will not have a problem getting out. I have a 2 hour telephone meeting in the morning, that never fails to make me want to move a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment