Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting old again

The other week I was all excited to find out I was getting younger. It turns out that this was false.

This morning I woke up to my 4th day of stiffness due to the KMV just way too long, clearly the body is taking more time to recover in it's agedness. But it was not as bad as days before and I was starting to get a bit computer crazy so I forced myself out for a brief (and painful to start) 6.5km run. By the end I was enjoying the sunshine and looking around for conkers I could give to Joanne.

It certainly forced some blood circulation back into my thighs. I am feeling better this afternoon. Hopefully that has loosened me up for the 24km run on Sunday.

Given it took 4 days to recover from 2km does that mean my decrepit body will take 48 days to recover from the coming Sunday run?

No comments:

Post a Comment