Thursday, October 21, 2010

To much Brie

I thought I was going for a run this afternoon and had a huge slice of Brie with some pasta at lunch in preparation. A problem occurred when I was just about to nip out for a blast around my local trails when I was pinged to enter a meeting.

The meeting lasted longer than I had expected and I ended up having to pick up J from school directly after the meeting ended (ironically so she could do some Athletics at the club with school)

So no run this afternoon and I was starting to feel fat. Just in case I was not obese enough I tucked into a few "Croc Sec" and honey Waffles that I had brought for J's snack.

When I got back to the house at 6:30 wifey was back and she agreed to give me a pass out for 40 minutes. Woooeeee. My first trail run in the dark. Fantastic. It was actually in the twilight with a full moon, but in the trees it was pretty dark. At the end I think I had managed to run off the Brie if not the waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment