Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who needs New Hampshire

Living in France has advantages and disadvantages. Weather is generally the best part of where we live. If the weather is too hot, too cold, too windy to run, the next day will be fine. Rarely 2 days pass when the weather is so depressing that I can't bring my fat arse of the chair. [I have other excuses I can bring to play, too much work, the kids, illness etc. )

However this week has been an exception. The Sirocco wind had been blowing since Sunday evening along with it being cold and generally horrible. Wednesday the weather broke, but I was traveling to the Setton so no run was allowed. Today I got out for a run round the lake (14k 1:06) and it was gorgeous. Who needs to go to Massachusetts or New Hampshire to see the  leaves turning. It was not sunny all the time, but when it came out the trees where just magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment