Tuesday I nipped out for a quick test run, 4 miles. The test was because my knee was a bit stiff after Saturdays 15k run. Sure enough, after the test I can confirm I must have twisted my right knee. I think it is a bit swollen. It has been a while since the old ligament damage has troubled me, but hey hoe, nothing new. On Saturday I had a jump to make from a patch of mud, I think I made a bad take of from some fallen branches twisting the knee.
I was itching to get out today to do some further testing, this morning I did some normal displacement activity, then settled down to some work, thinking I would be out in the afternoon. But no, the center where Joanne was spending her day phoned to say she had vomited and was in the infirmary. When I got there and mentioned McDonalds suddenly she was well again... ummm That meant though I needed to work while looking after Joanne. Hence No run.
Maybe this was a good thing. Running on a doggy knee is never a good thing, and the swelling has gone down.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment