Thursday, December 16, 2010
Crap
Think I may have pulled my hamstring a little.... Karl, you must be in good shape now. I will take the baton. It is very small pull, will lay off a few days and see what happens. It may well take a few weeks though judging by the Internet traffic on the subject. (Snowing at the moment, maybe that is a good thing)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey, surprised you managed to stay injury free for as long as you did! I had knackered shoulders due to poor posture, then when returning to some exercise pulled groin ligiment (playing football!!!), still visiting physio currently!
ReplyDeleteAlan
Alan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post... It motivated me to sneak in a 5.7k just to test the injury. I was very hesitant at first, but by the end I was feeling a bit more relaxed. No issues with the hamstring, just a wee tad stiff at the start. I will continue taking it easy though for the next few says (through Xmas)
Playing footie!!!! I did that too the other day, but just with Joannes athletics class. And she was sitting that out sulking!
ReplyDelete