Friday, December 24, 2010

Mind over body

The body is still telling my mind to quit. Now my feet have all cracked up. Down the sides of my feet I have what in French is known as crevasses and believe me, they feel that big but are in fact only about 2 cm long.

I don't know how I got them, I wander if it is not feet drying seasonal hear in the Rhone valley. I did get the same effect a couple of years ago but the running seems to have helped stop it. (I have not been running for a week, hence the cracking in the foot). But the hamstring seems to be playing ball and gave me no noticeable twinges today (Snook in a few k just to test it out)

Did my share of xmas shopping today (no wander I was feeling ill yesterday, just the idea of shopping 2 days before Christmas could bring a man out in hives)

No comments:

Post a Comment