Sunday, December 26, 2010

Something motorized.

I am getting good at these sneaky runs. I managed a 5km snow and ice run this afternoon. While Owen was siesta-ring and before celebrating his birthday, with more toys that need constructing - something motorized.

One of the most annoying features of my Garmin watch is the Stop Button. It is more of a pause button. If you don't take the run off it, then it can continue the run even though there has been more than 24 hours between restarting the thing. That happened today. In places there was sheet ice and meter thick snow, so I think it was about the slowest run I have done this year - All the same I was surprised at the 60 minutes the watch  said I had done. (I had done maybe 30 minutes at that point) Now I have a hopeless record of two separate runs as a single entry. I could waste time and split it, but I doubt I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment