There are lots of pages on the Internet suggesting that going for a run can keep you regular. This morning I snook in a run between constructing the playmobile fire engine and eating Christmas lunch with the inlaws for that very reason. The diverticulitis is subsiding, but I need to get a bit more out (feeling bloated and a bit sore in the abdomen).
It was a beautiful snowy run, but my mind was wandering and it struck me that I had the gut problem twice and both times after injury. Then I continued the thought process and linked in Ibuprofen (Advil actually). Just looked it up on the Google, seems that some doctors do indeed link the two things.
This attack was nothing, no doctors and no threat of the knife. I am going along with the Advil theory and will be avoiding the evil stuff from now on. (Hopefully, things will continue to improve here and I will be smiling on my next run not wandering of I have some "put in paper" in my back pocket for unexpected sit downs.)
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment