OK, I have caved in, I was thinking of some resolutions (if I where to make any) while running my small loop in the rain this afternoon
a) Run frequently (even if that means less distance) This is medicinal for the diverticulosis - helps the transat)
b) Run the long run (Ha, this I would break by the end of the first week!)
c) Don't progress into diverticulitis again.
d) Come in top the 10 (by age) in a race (Best place 2010 was 12th I think http://baconloops.blogspot.com/2010/11/poxy-12k.html)
e) Above all stop winging about injuries/illness/over training problems
I think all of the above I have failed on already (although failing a) was because I failed c) ) 2011 is not over and I could make d) at some point.
So I am not going to make any resolutions.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment