Doc has given the go ahead to run a few miles (caveat is don't over do it - not much chance of that) I will see what the weather brings tomorrow and may head out. But there are other issues cropping up now. Joanne got up nice and early this morning needing a drink, turns out she had a temperature of 39.6, so will not be going to violin and I will not be running today.
The abscess is down to only 1.5cm in length, I can hardly feel it even though the doctor prescribed about 9000 pain killers.
I wander if I could bring myself to get up early to run (I am up by 6:30am at the moment, so that would need to be 5:30am) or perhaps after wifey gets home (21:00) either way it would be dark and would mean no trails.... Naa,,, bin that idea, may think about it again in summer. Dark cold and wet I can live without.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment