I got a letter through this morning from the organizers of a course I did last year - It was just a flier for this years race. The Trail des Cabornis. I did the Tout Petit Format (10km) there is a 20km and 40km version. I remember it being a steep course with some ridicules downhill that I could not get down without the use of ropes.
Anyway, I was surprised when I looked at my finish position, 9th V1.... Will have to do it again this year if I am fit enough (next week). OK, so there was only 165 people entered, but it still fits my aim of top 10 finish in category. Yipee I can retire now. Although there was a guy 10 years my senior who made it to 6th place overall and 17 minutes quicker.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment