I was hospitalized Friday. I innocently went to the doctors because my guts where getting out of hand and I needed some pain relief. He had previously said it was just a gastro, it turns out I have a new abscess 4cm long. (Photo to follow)
It took a bit of an argument for them to start giving the antibiotics (I was in the bed 4 hours with just water) But once I said that I didn't see much point me being here if it was just to give me water, they phoned the doctor again and the meds started flowing.
Of course it is not pain free. Unfortunately one of the pain killers made me vomit like a fountain (No food for 3 days) Still, hopefully, things are moving forward. They are really knife happy here though. They have assured me it is for the best. I was just hoping to keep hold of my body parts for as long as possible.
The kids came in at lunch with a Macdonald s Drive through. They where happy to see their old dad, not so happy when I started to vomit! It was good to see them though even if I was not the best of company.
Cecile is not best pleased though. She thinks I waited to long to go to the doctors (But what do you expect when the doctor says he will cut you up the next time you come in)
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment