A bit of a hard week this one. Still sick from Owen's gastroenteritis. So much so in fact I got fined for it.
I nipped over to see a new house and on the way back I was "caught short" so I tried getting back a wee bit too fast..... Flash..... 124km/h in a 110km/h
And then there is the realization just how old I am. Owen, vomits sleeps gets up and is fine. Some hours later may take a dive and drop the world out of his backside, meds, sleep get back up and ready for life. Me vomit guts blow up, in pain for a week. Meds (no sleep as I have to keep getting up for Mr Vomity) no change still sore.
I did try and run to stimulate the abdomen and had a good time (8km) but its cold and wet and I am just not motivated to get in the medicinal run - And I am not sure it will do me too much good while I have been bad. Also had the my small bundle of vomit to look after and reinfect me. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
On top of all that, Alan and Gavin are in the Alps, I am not even going to get across to see them with all the germs that are flying round. I suspect they will be happy for me not to give them that present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment