Monday, April 11, 2011

Dieting

I have been in hospital all day, on a supposed emergency and yet it took until 18:00 until I got some drugs. Discounting the very limited high I got from the scanner dye (some kind of iodine that makes your throat get warm and your bum tingle)

Anyway, I have a 3cm abscess (Not as big as last month) and so am not allowed food or water. I am up to about 3 days with very limited food intake now. I am on a diet binge cycle. The hospital diet certainly reduces your weight.

If I am in any form of running shape by the time the MDMB comes along, then maybe I will just pace Norma for the first 10km then drop out. She might be medically fit by then, but probably not ready for the run.

... Must dash Cecile is on her way here, she is bringing a burger for herself to eat while talking to me. Oh God can be cruel!

No comments:

Post a Comment