Sunday, April 10, 2011

Double Merde

Yesterday was Joanne's birthday party. I woke up with what felt like a hangover and later turned out to be fever - 39 degrees (could not have been a hangover as I had had just a small beer the night before). Luckily the party was all girls and we had great weather. I hung around in the background hoping not to be noticed and asked any questions that needed more than a grunt for an answer.


A handful of parents decided to torture me more by staying a couple of hours for an aperitif.

It was also the day that we had 2 visits of the house before 10am (for the sale). That was not so bad, especially as somebody said they would pay us some money for it! ... Will see in the next week or so after the signature if the money is really there.

The double merde was the addition of a pain when weeing. Significant because this is the symptom I have had twice before when having Diverticulitis. Actually caused by the abscess pressing on a nerve. Looks like I will be calling the Doc tomorrow. I am hoping that it is not immediate surgery, I am not in pain from the gut maybe it is just hypochondria.  

No comments:

Post a Comment