I was joking with Norma that after breakfast in Quick (I had been letting visitors look over the house) I would get out and do 600m vertical in preparation for the MDMB. The garmin training center says I got pretty close to that over the 14km I put in. - Unfortunatly, the Training Center stats for elevation differ from the Garmin Connect software, putting it down at a measly 410m
It was about 5km more than I had expected to do, and at the top of the climb, I almost descended to do the backside too, luckily I decided extending too far would be unwise. It was only Sunday I was struggling to do a short 6km run after a couple of harder runs during the week.
It has been glorious spring days for about a week now, there is no need to coerce myself out the door. Looking back just a couple of weeks, things have really improved. This was taken on a trail in the same area as I ran yesterday. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment