Thanks Norma for the idea. I bought a head-torch to try out running at night as I had never done that and it was an interesting idea.
After cleaning up some leaves from the garden with the family I donned the new torch and headed out for a loop of the lake des Settons. At about the half way mark it was properly dark and I was thinking of bailing out and running on the road. I told myself it was because of injury risk but in reality I was getting freaked out in the woods.
I convinced myself to continue and then the woods became real creepy. What a wuss... But before ridiculing give it a shot. On your own in woods in pitch black with just a head torch and flimsy running kit.
It was fun, but I did eventually bail out and run the road at kilometer 11 of 14.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment