The last couple of days has seen me stagnant. I got caught up in a quagmire problem for work, the kids where kicking up a fuss and we had a guy in to do a new Chimney (stove). To cut the story short, no time to even get out the house never mind go for a run.
I therefor opted for another night run. Short this time and on roads not in the deep dark woods where the beasties could get me. The 3km went well, no problem. The sensations are all different I even find it hard to know if I am tired or not.
The weather was all weird too. Night time in November. I expected cold windy even biting weather. Instead it was warm (12 degrees) with fog. I had overdressed in anticipation with a long sleeved top on so I of course overheated - But for 3km it does not matter.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment