Thursday, September 19, 2013

Re: Holes


Yesterday afternoon I had about 5 minutes to get a shower after my run in order to pick up the kids. I got in the shower and the pain erupting through my nipples was excruciating. Let me explain it was a hot hot day.... So hot in fact I had contemplated taking water with me on my 10km jog. I know how to not get nipple pain over 10km and even have to reduce the impact if I have forgotten to put on some moisturiser. But the nipple event is not uncommon. What is uncommon is when I got out the shower I was still sweating and after about an hour and some walking later I noticed some discomfort between my ass crack.

Just a little bit later still I thought that some evil gremlin had been down there using sandpaper! Ouch....

Barrier cream over night pretty much sorted it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment