a training method?
Sorry colin, hate to piss on your fire, but I'm not convinced a 7km cycle there and back could be classed as more than a warm up?..even on a fixie.
sorry #2 but you need to be doing more than one up and down in prep for marathon also....get on it!...
....I can say all this now I don't have a marathon spot...looks like I will be your support.
I have been out running ...did a fast 5km that really hurt (chest and calves)...then a nice easy(read slow) 10km last night
Was ill in bed with some 24hour thing for a day this week (not sure if food poisoning or other) so that is why taking it easy.
I am now considering KMV or 80km ..note considering....
But they have not sent reply from MdMB yet.
Karl
Sorry colin, hate to piss on your fire, but I'm not convinced a 7km cycle there and back could be classed as more than a warm up?..even on a fixie.
sorry #2 but you need to be doing more than one up and down in prep for marathon also....get on it!...
....I can say all this now I don't have a marathon spot...looks like I will be your support.
I have been out running ...did a fast 5km that really hurt (chest and calves)...then a nice easy(read slow) 10km last night
Was ill in bed with some 24hour thing for a day this week (not sure if food poisoning or other) so that is why taking it easy.
I am now considering KMV or 80km ..note considering....
But they have not sent reply from MdMB yet.
Karl
No comments:
Post a Comment