Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Frotting revisited

I managed to get my arse of my lovely padded chair today and brave the cold.

Which brings me to my point. I used my anti-frotting pants today for no real reason, just a change. As I was running I remembered what happened when I needed to use them because of  "groin area" chaffing. They worked, in that the groin chaff was eliminated. There was a down side though, I got a different chaffing near to the groin and between my arse cheeks.

Today I worked out why I avoid the arse cheek problem in normal shorts. When I notice the oncoming chaffing in normal shorts I either leave the inner to "ride up" or purposely put it there as a piece of protective material. In frotting shorts this is not an option.

The second bit of chaffing is from a seam, again no option unless I become a eunuch. But I do quite like wearing them so maybe I should go and buy a better quality pair (These where less than E10)

No comments:

Post a Comment