I went to the running shop yesterday. I wanted to ask about a pair of shoes for running the Beaujolais marathon (did they think it would be OK to run in my Trail shoes?) Owen came along, I hate shopping but with a young kid tagging along it can make it interesting.
They had me run on a treadmill while filming my lower legs and feet. Then they had me ware a pare of shoes and filmed. At this point the seller got distracted by another customer while I checked out the prices of the shoes. Nobody was looking at Owen so he decided he wanted a go on the treadmill too.
I turned around just in time to watch the spectacle. The earth started to move for him, and he realized he needed to move to stay on the machine. He did for a moment until it started to go too fast, then just like a Harold Loyd film, he shot off the end of it. (I managed to catch him before he hit the deck).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment