Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stay regular

Just had the doctor come through and give me the go ahead to go home tomorrow. One last night here and then I will be free. He also said I had no diet restrictions and should make sure that I did eat some veggies to keep regular and not have any constipation.

In celebration I went out and did a double training lap (24 minutes) and afterwards I went into the hospital shop in search of a sporting magazine. I was hoping for something on sailing or skiing or something a bit dynamic. Amazingly the only magazine they had (other than Lyon Footie club) was Trail magazine. The attendant was amazed that anyone had bought it.

Talking heads has just come on Pandora.com ... Seems to some up my stay in hospital nicly

I can't seem to face up to the facts 
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax 
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire 
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment