Martine arrived early yesterday, so I rushed out the door to get a few
minutes run in. For the first time I forgot trusty Gramin. Instead of
turning round and recovering it, I decided I would run naked. I did my
19th accent of Mont July, but does it count as it was not recorded?
It was a great run in the warm spring weather so I added an extra loop
to my already alternative route.
Today it was a bit cooler. Cecile rode the tour round Lac du Settons
while I jogged round. It was cooler and a little bit sunny. Cecile has a soar butt
now, it was her first cycle for 5 years. It took quite
a bit longer to get round than it would normally do, but then again, I
needed an easy weekend.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment