Last week I was in the UK with family doing family stuff. It rained, it was cold, it was windy so I took the week off and concentrated on family (and work). At the same time I thought I would put my bike in for a service..... The crappy shop has still got it. So my training for the FW is not going so well. How is everybody else doing? I have told the shop if it is not finished by tomorrow I am collecting it anyway.
I have been out running a few times this week just to get rid of some of the chips I eat in the UK. I did a real nice 10km run today with about 400m vertical. The beauty is not only the trail, but I now know how to link up the front and backsides of Mt July to give me a stunning 14 or 15km run with probably 600m vertical. I think if I can push that one out I could do the Fairfield Horseshoe the day before the FW..... It is just sitting there in the back of my mind.
Norma, How do you fancy about 600m in preparation for your long run in summer - Come over any time in the next week or two, it would be a nice kick start?
I am sure doing the Fairfield fell race will scupper my FW .... But I think I will be struggling on that anyway. I am mulling the idea of a slow none racing version of the FF Horseshoe is anybody still in for that (Graham)?
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment