Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sweaty Nads

I finally got a decent work out in today. It was only 17km but boy was
it tough. It started pretty flat and I had in mind that I only had 1.5
hours before picking up the kids. As I got to the foot-hills where I had
intended to turn around, I thought I could spice up the run with a
little hill. Boy was it a tough hill! And I got lost sort off.... Well I
could not find where to get out of the field I had ended up in. Walked
for a bit in the general direction I needed to go in then slipped under
some barbed wire fencing to find a land-rover track off the hill.

- It was about 32 degrees, so bloody hot. Sweated my nads off but did
not have any nasty gremlins sandpapering my butt crack.
- The walking was bad but I has heartened that I was energized after it
(I was not carrying gels / water)

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/327198231

No comments:

Post a Comment